Aberdeen Village is pleased to offer the virtual event, Senior Living Communities and Planning for Your Future in an Uncertain Environment featuring Brad Breeding, senior living expert and certified financial planner. This free webinar will be from 2 to 3 p.m. Wednesday, August 26.
Topics covered will include:
· How the senior living industry and residents are responding to coronavirus,
· The benefits of a continuing care retirement community (CCRC),
· How to know when it is the right time to consider a move to a senior living community
· How to evaluate your own financial plans in this environment
· The important role senior living communities play in retirement planning
Learn more about Brad Breeding at www.mylifesite.net.
Send in your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit during the event for the Q&A opportunity at the end of the presentation.
Senior Living Communities and Planning for Your Future in an Uncertain Environment is part of Aberdeen Village’s Just Ask lifelong learning program featuring topics and speakers of interest to seniors and their adult children.
Use the link below to reserve your spot and receive your unique link to join the presentation today!